3 Sea View Cottages: Terms and Conditions.
In these terms and conditions "Guest" shall mean any person whose name appears on the booking form; -
- All check-ins are from 5pm on the agreed day of arrival (unless keys are in keypad and the cleaners have finished). Check-out is at 9.30am on the day of departure, which is when the cottage must be vacated for cleaning.
Guests must return home if they become ill (Covid-19 or any other infectious disease).
- All bookings must be made by a person of at least 18 years of age at the date of completion of the booking form. At no time should children be left in the property alone without adult supervision.
- A deposit of 20% is required to reserve the cottage within 48 hours of booking request. A response will be sent confirming booking and deposit payment.
- The property should be left in the same tidy & clean condition you found it in. Bed linen should be removed & left in the kitchen.
- Damage or Breakages in cottage should be immediately reported to the Owners and a contribution towards replacement or repair will be agreed unless a small item when a like for like replacement is acceptable.
- Full payment for the cottage rental is due 8 weeks before the day of arrival. If full payment is not received by that date, the booking will be considered cancelled and the deposit retained. Upon receipt of the full payment, directions to the cottage will be supplied.
- The number of people occupying a cottage may not exceed that stated on the booking form, which in turn must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the cottage which is 6 including children.
- No pets are allowed inside the cottage and this includes visiting pets.
- Sea View is a non-smoking inside the property.
- Guests should permit owners reasonable access to the cottages and not cause annoyance to adjoining properties.
- Cancellations: The cancellation of bookings must be advised immediately and confirmed in writing. For cancellations made greater than 8 weeks before the arrival date, the value of the deposit will be retained, and any other payments refunded in full. For cancellations within 8 weeks of arrival date, the full amount will be retained, unless we are able to re let the cottage.
Covid 19: Should the Government announce a lockdown affecting your dates or area; you may decide between changing your date or having a full refund of any payments made. However, if you change your mind there is no automatic refund unless 8 weeks’ notice is given - we will however do our best to rebook your dates and refund you.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate [without refund] any bookings where we consider there has been a breach to these terms & conditions.
Liability: To the extent allowed by law, the Owners shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, loss, or damage to property or to any motor vehicle, motorcycle, cycle, or other goods of any kind whatsoever, however caused. Guests should make their own insurance arrangements for personal property.
Issues or Complaints; please raise with the Owners any issues that we can remedy, we value any feedback to improve the cottage and your stay. A Visitors Book is in the cottage for feedback & useful findings for other Visitors.